Tuesday, July 23, 2024

How to find time to run


Here are five hacks I use for saving time that can be used for running. Try them now. Thank me later. 😘

Unsubscribe from Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services to avoid mindless bingeing of TV and movies.

Simplify some meals. Daily Harvest Harvest bowls and Trader Joe's salad mixes are solid go-tos that are healthy and save time. (Bonus points if you can get your life together enough to meal prep. I’m not there right now. 😆)

Wear a watch in the shower. I promise this will result in more efficient showering. I can take an everythingshower in less than 10 minutes.

Wear your hair in braids and twists. (Literally life-changing way to look good every day with practically no effort. )

Drink less alcohol. This is going to save you from losing time due to a hangover and cut back on your body’s recovery time from runs.

Stop folding your underpants like Marie Kondo told you to.

What did I miss? How do you find time to run? 

Olivia Lovejoy is your run bestie who shares running tips, training plans and motivation online and offers one-on-one run coaching to help new runners achieve their goals. Based in Hastings on Hudson, NY but just a click and scroll away: Instagram | YouTube | Strava | Run with me | Email me | Join my mailing list

AddThis