Thursday, July 23, 2020

Creamy Oatmeal Berry Smoothie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]

This delicously creamy smoothie has a taste reminiscent of the Capt'n Crunch Crunch Berries cereal I enjoyed in my youth. I hope you'll give it a try. Oats are super good for you. I love that they are packed with fiber that helps me stay full longer and keeps things moving inside.

Add to Plan to Eat

Creamy Oatmeal Berry Smoothie

Source: oliviacleansgreen.com

Course: Beverages

Cuisine: Smoothie

Main Ingredient: Fruit

Prep Time: 5 min

Total Time: 5 min

Serves:

Ingredients

  • 3 cubes ice
  • 1 ripe banana frozen
  • 12 cup strawberries frozen, ideally
  • 14 cup oats old fashioned or quick
  • 12 oz coconut milk unsweetened vanilla beverage kind that comes in a carton
  • 1 T ground flax seeds
  • 1 T coconut oil
  • dash ground cinnamon

Directions

  1. Put everything in a blender. If there isn't enough milk to cover all the ingredients, add more milk.
  2. Blend.
  3. Enjoy.

Powered by
Plan To Eat

Side note: Doesn't my mason jar look sustainably chic in the EcoJarz wide mouth stainless steel drink top and stainless steel smoothie straw?

AddThis